Chanderi is categorised as Heritage / Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Chanderi is a town of historical importance, its surrounded by hills, lakes and forest along with several monuments of Bundela Rajputs and Malwa Sultans. Chanderi is also renowned for its handwoven Chanderi sarees
- Chanderi area has been a major center of Jain culture. It was a major center of the Parwar Jain community. There are a number of places of importance for Jains nearby
- Prominent Jain centres around include Gurilagiri (7 kms), Aamanachar (29 kms), Bithala (19 kms), Bhamon (16 kms), Khandargiri (2 kms), Thuvanji (22 kms) and Bhiyadant (14 kms) etc
- Offbeat Heritage Getaways of Madhya Pradesh"Chanderi is a town of historical importance, its surrounded by hills, lakes and forest along with several monuments of Bundela Rajputs and Malwa Sultans. Chanderi is also renowned for its handwoven Chanderi sarees"
- Nearest Airport -Gwalior (215 kms), Khajuraho (229 kms), Bhopal (230 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Lalitpur (48 kms), Jhansi (130 kms), Shivpuri (MP) (140 kms)
- Chanderi is an Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Kota / Ex-Jabalpur / Ex-Agra / Ex-Kanpur / Ex-Indore / Ex-Lucknow / Ex-Noida / Ex-Nagpur / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Allahabad / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Gurgaon Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Chanderi Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Chanderi
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Chanderi has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Orchha to Chanderi Visit and back||Rs. 4518|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Chanderi. Click here for reviewing them.
- Chanderi Pilgrimage
- Deogarh Gupta era Monuments
For expert insights and recommendations - email to