Chamunda Devi is categorised as Pilgrimage
Chamunda Devi Temple (Nivalink Trip Dated - 6 July 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Chamunda Devi is a pilgrimage destination that lies in between Dharamsala (18 kms) and Palampur (15 kms).
- Chamunda Devi is the spot where the famous battle described in the Devi Mahatmaya took place.
- Chamunda Devi is a 700 year old temple, dedicated to Goddess Durga and is visited as a part of Kangra Valley Devi temple circuit comprising Chintpurni, Jwalamukhi and Brajeshwari.
- Devi Temples and Pilgrimages in North India"Chamunda Devi is a significant Devi Temple near Palampur and Dharamsala and visited as part of Kangra Valley Devi pilgrimage circuit."
- Significant Pilgrimages In and around Kangra Valley in Himachal Pradesh"Chamunda Devi lies enroute from Palampur to Dharamsala is one of the significant Devi temples in Kangra Valley and visited by pilgrim travellers and holiday travellers to the area."
- Nearest Airport -Dharamsala (20 kms), Pathankot (110 kms), Kullu (175 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Pathankot (110 kms), Una (124 kms), Gurdaspur (140 kms)
- Chamunda Devi is an Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Jammu / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Chamunda Devi Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Chamunda Devi
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- 9 Devi Temples of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu region (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Chamunda Devi has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Pathankot Railway Station and Chamunda Devi||Rs. 2934|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Chamunda Devi. Click here for reviewing them.
- Chamunda Devi Darshan
- Nau Deviyan Pilgrimage Circuit of North India
For expert insights and recommendations - email to