Chamba (HP) is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Chamba lies in a valley near Dalhousie / Khajjiar and is the base pilgrim town for Manimahesh Yatra
- Chamba has a riverside character with many temples in and around the town
- Chamba is a popular day visit option guests living in Khajjiar and Dalhousie.
- Significant Pilgrimages In and around Kangra Valley in Himachal Pradesh"Chamba lies in a valley near Dalhousie / Khajjiar and is a pilgrim town and the base pilgrim town for Manimahesh Yatra. "
- Nearest Airport -Pathankot (130 kms), Dharamsala (150 kms), Jalandhar (220 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Pathankot (130 kms), Gurdaspur (143 kms), Jalandhar (220 kms)
- Chamba (HP) is an Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Jammu / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Chandigarh Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Chamba-(Hp)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Chamba (Hp). Click here for reviewing them.
- Chamba Pilgrimage
- Manimahesh Yatra
- Off-beat Himachal Pradesh
For expert insights and recommendations - email to