Cairns is categorised as Heritage / Beachside / Adventure
Reasons to Visit
- Cairns is a popular travel destination for foreign tourists because of its tropical climate and proximity to many attractions.
- The Great Barrier Reef can be reached in less than an hour by boat.
- Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation, about 130 km north of Cairns, are popular areas for experiencing a tropical rainforest.
- Cairns is also a starting point for people wanting to explore Cooktown, Cape York Peninsula, and the Atherton Tableland.
- Cairns has several small theme parks for tourists. Among them are Rainforestation Nature Park, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, and Kuranda Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, which extends for 7.5 km over World Heritage rainforest.
- Other attractions in Cairns include scenic flights, crocodile farms, and a food-and-wine tours etc
- Nearest Airport -Cairns
- Cairns is connected by Air with Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Cairns
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Australian All In One (10 Nights)
- Australian Explorer (9 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Cairns. Click here for reviewing them.
- Five things to do in Cairns Australia
For expert insights and recommendations - email to