Bumthang is categorised as Remote Himalayas
Reasons to Visit
- Bumthang is a remote area in Bhutan consists of the four mountain valleys of Ura, Chumey, Tang and Choekhor ("Bumthang") and visited for off-beat character and known for its rural countryside experience.
- Bumthang farms yield buckwheat, dairy products, honey, apples, potato, rice, woolen products and many other products.
- Nearest Airport -Trashigang (246 kms), Paro (315 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
5 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Bumthang
|Holiday (7 or more)||5|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Bhutan – The Kingdom of Happiness (9 Nights)
- Bhutanese Retreat with Ura Excursion (10 Nights)
- Classic Bhutan with Bumthang Valley (8 Nights)
- Land of Thunder Dragon (11 Nights)
- Ultimate Bhutan by Road (13 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Bumthang