Broome is categorised as Bird Watching
Reasons to Visit
- Broome is a pearling and tourist town in the Kimberley region of Western Australia, 2200 km north of Perth and renowned for its bird watching.
- 40% of total bird species of Australia are found here near Broome at Roebuck Bay.
- Broome is renowned for Pearl Farms, Dinausaur prints and beaches.
- Nearest Airport -Broome
- Broome is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Broome
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Broome. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching at Roebuck Bay at Broome
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No destination found within drivable distance of Broome