Boisar is categorised as Getaways
Photo Courtesy Mamacha Gav Resort Boisar
Reasons to Visit
- Boisar is an Industrial town at about 100 kms North of Mumbai around which there are farmstays located that cater to local getaway seekers from western suburbs of Mumbai.
- Local Getaway Destinations within 100 kms of Mumbai"Boisar is a countryside getaway at 110 kms from Mumbai off Mumbai - Ahmedabad highway. There are many farms and nature resorts in and around Boisar that are popular for day picnics and overnight family getaways."
- Industrial Townships of Maharashtra"Boisar near Palghar is gateway to the largest Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) of Maharashtra, i.e. MIDC Tarapur. Boisar is gateway to Tarapur Atomic Power Station (T.A.P.S.), India's first nuclear power plant. "
- Nearest Airport -Mumbai (120 kms), Nashik (175 kms), Surat (213 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Boisar
- Boisar is an Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Surat / Ex-Pune / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Indore / Ex-Rajkot Getaway
- Boisar is connected by Day train with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune
- Boisar is connected by Overnight train with Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Cochin (Ernakulam), Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Boisar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 50 kms of boisar