Bilaspur (HP) is categorised as Business and Transit
Gobind Sagar Lake (Nivalink Trip Dated - 3 August 2010)
Reasons to Visit
- Bilaspur is a transit stay overlooking Gobindsagar Lake.
- Bilaspur lies on NH-21 (Chandigarh - Manali Route) and is where from takes a detour for Shimla from while arriving from Manali.
- Bilaspur Town has been conceived in place of the old Bilaspur Town, which got submerged by the waters of the Gobind Sagar Lake, created by the huge Hydel dam at Bhakra.
- Destinations for Transit stay on Delhi - Manali route"Bilaspur (120 kms ahead of Chandigarh and 200 kms short of Manali) on NH-21 overlooking Gobindsagar lake is a stopover on the Chandigarh-Manali Highway."
- Significant Pilgrimages In and around Kangra Valley in Himachal Pradesh"40 Kms from Bilaspur (HP) and 45 Kms from Hamirpur lies the Cave temple of Baba Balak Nath, popularly known as the Deotsidh Temple. Temple is popular and visited all round the year by pilgrims from all over North India."
- Nearest Airport -Shimla (90 kms), Chandigarh (120 kms), Kullu (125 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Anandpur Sahib (73 kms), Ropar (86 kms), Shimla (90 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bilaspur (Hp) Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Bilaspur-(Hp)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Bilaspur (Hp). Click here for reviewing them.
- Deotsidh Temple Pilgrimage
For expert insights and recommendations - email to