Bilaspur is categorised as Lakeside / Business and Transit
Mahamaya Temple (Nivalink Trip Dated - 23 January 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Bilaspur is one of the largest towns in Chhattisgarh is access point to visit Achanakmar Wildlife Sanctuary and Amarkantak pilgrim centre.
- Bilaspur located on the banks of the Arpa river and is surrounded by forests in the north and the coal mines of Hasdeo valley in the east.
- The region is known for its aromatic Doobraj rice and colourful soft kosa sil saris
- Airports and Access Points for Chhattisgarh"Bilaspur Railway Station is major railhead to visit city of Bilaspur, wildlife destination of Achanakmar and pilgrimage of Amarkantak."
- Nearest Airport -Raipur (113 kms), Jabalpur (347 kms), Nagpur (394 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Bilaspur
- Bilaspur is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin (Ernakulam), Jaipur, Chandigarh, Hyderabad
- Bilaspur is connected by Overnight Bus with New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bilaspur Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Bilaspur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Bilaspur. Click here for reviewing them.
Festivals linked to Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to