Bikaner is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Bikaner is part of the Delhi-Jaisalmer route via Mandawa and is visited as a part of an Itinerary
- Bikaner is renowned for its desert backdrop and visted for it Forts and Palaces
- Bikaner is home to Lallgarh Palace Complex, which is a set of impressive palaces.
- Gajner Palace at 10 km from the city is renowned for its lakeside location and nearby reserve forest.
- Bikaner is called the camel country, and guests visit one of the largest Camel research center and breading farm.
- Bikaner is base point to visit Deshnoke temple is 30 kms from here which also known as the 'Rat Temple" where the deity and the temple is home to hundreds of Rats.
- Popular Destinations visited in a Rajasthan Circuit"Bikaner (220 - 230 kms from Shekhavati) is a town with old city character and desert around it. There are heritage hotel stays to experience, Old forts and Camel Farms to visit. Recommended Stay - 1 night "
- Major Heritage Destinations of North India and Rajasthan"Bikaner is part of desert circuit of Rajasthan and renowned for its Fort and Palaces. Bikaner is popularly visited enroute Jaisalmer. Typical Stay - 1 night"
- Nearest Airport -Bikaner
- Nearest Railway Station - Bikaner
- Bikaner is an Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Noida / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Agra / Ex-Kota Getaway
- Bikaner is connected by Air with New Delhi
- Bikaner is connected by Day train with Jaipur, New Delhi
- Bikaner is connected by Overnight train with Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Pune, Lucknow, Bangalore, New Delhi
- Bikaner is connected by Day bus with Jaipur
- Bikaner is connected by Overnight Bus with Ahmedabad, Jaipur, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||1|
For Reviewing all Bikaner Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
11 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Bikaner
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||2|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||8|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Bikaner Extended Getaway (3 Nights)
- Bikaner Getaway (2 Nights)
- Jodhpur - Jaisalmer with Bikaner (6 Nights)
- Best of Rajasthan (10 Nights)
- Best of Rajasthan with Agra (11 Nights)
- Best of Rajasthan with Agra (12 Nights)
- Best of Rajasthan with Agra and Delhi (14 Nights)
- Best of Rajasthan with Mount Abu (11 Nights)
- Complete Rajasthan with Agra and Delhi (17 Nights)
- Princely Rajasthan with The Taj (14 Nights)
- Rajasthan Desert Circuit (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Bikaner has 5 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Full Day Bikaner Sightseeing with Deshnoke Temple Visit||Rs. 3873|
|Half Day Bikaner Sightseeing||Rs. 2582|
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Bikaner Railway Station and Bhap||Rs. 3873|
|Pickup/Drop between Bikaner Railway Station and Hotel in Bikaner City||Rs. 969|
|Pickup/Drop between Bikaner Railway Station and Hotel in Bikaner Outskirts||Rs. 2582|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Bikaner. Click here for reviewing them.
- Mobile Camping and Camel Safari
Festivals linked to Bikaner (Rajasthan)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to