Bijaynagar is categorised as Heritage
Bijay Niwas Palace (Nivalink Trip Dated - 19 March 2011)
Reasons to Visit
- Bijaynagar lies 65 kms from Ajmer on the Bhilwara - Chittorgarh route.
- Bijaynagar is situated near Sonkhlia sanctuary and Bijay Niwas Palace is an excellent heritage getaway for an experiential stay and to explore the Sanctuary.
- Experiential Heritage Getaways on New Jaipur - Udaipur route"An excellent heritage getaway 65 kms from Ajmer and excellent stopover option on Jaipur - Udaipur route."
- Nearest Airport -Jaipur (180 kms), Jodhpur (200 kms), Udaipur (240 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Bijaynagar
- Bijaynagar is an Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Kota / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Agra / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Noida / Ex-Indore / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Bhopal Getaway
- Bijaynagar is connected by Day train with New Delhi, Jaipur
- Bijaynagar is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bijaynagar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Bijaynagar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Bijaynagar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Heritage Retreats of Rajasthan
- Idyllic and Experiential Retreats in Rajasthan
- Bijay Niwas Palace– An experiential Heritage Getaway
Festivals linked to Bijaynagar (Rajasthan)
- Pushkar Fair (04 Nov 2019 To 12 Nov 2019)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to