Bidar is categorised as Heritage / Lakeside / Bird Watching
Bidar Fort - Photo Courtesy Madhavi Kuram
Reasons to Visit
- Bidar is a popular tourist destination, for heritage monuments and temples
- 18 kms from Bidar is Vilaspur Lake. By the Vilaspur lake is the Honnikeri Reserve Forest, renowned for its Blackbuck population and migratory bird watching.
- Destinations to visit for Karnataka heritage circuit"Bidar is an offbeat getaway ex-Hyderabad and visited as part of extended heritage circuit of Karnataka (alongwith Gulbarga, Bijapur, Badami and Hampi) for its Bidar Fort."
- Getaway Destinations around Hyderabad"Bidar (136 kms) is a popular tourist destination, for heritage monuments and temples"
- Nearest Airport -Hyderabad (136 kms), Nanded (161 kms), Aurangabad (396 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Gulbarga (115 kms), Hyderabad (136 kms), Latur (145 kms)
- Bidar is an Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Pune / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Nagpur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bidar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Bidar
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Vilaspur Getaway (2 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Bidar