Biaora is categorised as Business and Transit
MP tourism Motel at Biaora
Reasons to Visit
- Biaora is a transit point situated on NH-3 & NH-12 junction and a railhead.
- Biaora can be considered as a transit stopver as part of a driving itinerary on the Bhopal - Jhalawar (Rajasthan) route.
- Biaora is renowned for the Anjani Lal Temple, which is very popular and well visited by devotees in the region
- Stopover Destinations of Madhya Pradesh"Biaora is a transit point situated on NH-3 & NH-12 junction and a railhead (on Bhopal - Jhalawar route)."
- Nearest Airport -Bhopal (117 kms), Indore (191 kms), Gwalior (313 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Biaora
- Biaora is connected by Day train with Ahmedabad
- Biaora is connected by Overnight train with Chandigarh, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Biaora
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 100 kms of biaora