Bhandardara is categorised as Lakeside / Adventure / Bird Watching / Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Bhandardara (3000 ft) is a hill station and a weekend getaway 180 kms from Mumbai and Pune and about 80 kms from Nashik.
- Bhandardara is set on a dam and is known for its remote and idyllic location, waterfalls around the area (June - Oct) and boating in the lake.
- Bhandardara is a base point for many treks in the area (most notable Harishchandragad)
- Bhandardara is an excellent stopover enroute to Shirdi and a nice remote peaceful destination and certainly a recommended destination for small off sites and OMD program (Outdoor Management program)
- Destinations within 100-250 kms from Mumbai via Nashik Highway"A hill station and a weekend getaway 180 kms from Mumbai and Pune and about 80 kms from Nashik. Bhandardara is set on a dam and is known for its remote and idyllic location, waterfalls around the area (June - Oct) and boating in the lake."
- Getaway Destinations within 100-250 kms from Pune"Bhandardara is a lakeside getaway at 200 kms from Pune and popular for travellers looking for quiet hill station experience with some activities."
- Top Monsoon Getaways in Maharashtra"Bhandardara (2000+ ft asl) is renowned for its Lake, Waterfall and many walking / trekking routes around. Bhandardara is at its best in monsoon when mist and spontaneous waterfalls are all around the area."
- Nearest Airport -Nashik (70 kms), Shirdi (102 kms), Mumbai (166 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Igatpuri (41 kms), Nashik (70 kms), Vasind (76 kms)
- Bhandardara is an Ex-Nashik / Ex-Thane / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Pune / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Surat / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Indore / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Ahmedabad Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bhandardara Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Bhandardara
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Bhandardara Getaway (2 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Bhandardara has 7 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Day visit Nashik to Trimbakeshwar to Bhandardara to Igatpuri and back||Rs. 3168|
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Nashik and Drop to Bhandardara||Rs. 2934|
|Pickup/Drop between Central Mumbai and Bhandardara||Rs. 6219|
|Pickup/Drop between Mumbai Western Suburbs and Bhandardara||Rs. 5516|
|Pickup/Drop between Navi Mumbai and Bhandardara||Rs. 4723|
|Pickup/Drop between South Mumbai and Bhandardara||Rs. 7628|
|Pickup/Drop between Thane and Bhandardara||Rs. 6806|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Bhandardara. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bhandardara Hillside Getaway
- Monsoon Getaways of Maharashtra
- Wildlife and Bird Watching in Kalasubai Harischandragad Wildlife Sanctuary near Bhandardara
- Anandvan Resort – A Lakeside getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to