Bhaisrorgarh is categorised as Heritage / Riverside
Reasons to Visit
- Bhaisrorgarh is a celebrated heritage hideaway at 50 kms from Kota on Chambal river
- Bhaisrorgarh Fort provides guests an exclusive experiential stay and is a popular inbound traveller option
- Experiential Heritage Getaways around Kota"A celebrated riverside heritage hideaway at 50 kms from Kota on Chambal river offering experiential travellers exclusive stays and wide ranging experiences. "
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (236 kms), Jaipur (310 kms), Bhopal (329 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kota (53 kms), Bundi (92 kms), Jhalawar (93 kms)
- Bhaisrorgarh is an Ex-Kota / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Indore / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Agra / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Noida / Ex-Vadodara Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bhaisrorgarh Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Bhaisrorgarh
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Bhaisrorgarh has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Kota and Bhaisorgarh||Rs. 3270|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Bhaisrorgarh. Click here for reviewing them.
- Idyllic and Experiential Retreats in Rajasthan
For expert insights and recommendations - email to