Bhadrachalam is categorised as Pilgrimage
Photo Courtesy N Aditya Madhav
Reasons to Visit
- The Bhadrachalam Temple Seetaramachandra Swamy temple is a 17th Century Lord Rama temple and a very important pilgrimage centre.
- Bhadrachalam is where it is believed that Rama crossed river Godavari and stayed in forests at about 32 kms from here.
- Bhadrachalam is situated on the banks of the river Godavari at 40 kms from Bhadrachalam Road station and about 300+ kms from Hyderabad.
- Kalyanotsavam on the eve of Sri Rama navami during Sri Rama Navami(march-April) and Vaikunta Ekadasi (Mukkoti - December-January) are two festivals celebrated here with fanfare.
- Bhadrachalam attracts thousands of devotees from all over the world, all through the year
- Lord Rama Pilgrimages In India"Dandakaranya forest near Bhadrachalam (Telangana) and said to be visited by Sri Rama, Sita and Lakshmana during their exile. Devotees visit a 17th Century Lord Sri Rama temple here. Bhadrachalam is best accessed by Train."
- Nearest Airport -Rajahmundry (200 kms), Vijayawada (200 kms), Hyderabad (300 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Bhadrachalam
- Bhadrachalam is an Ex-Hyderabad Getaway
- Bhadrachalam is connected by Overnight train with Hyderabad
- Bhadrachalam is connected by Overnight Bus with Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bhadrachalam Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Bhadrachalam
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Bhadrachalam. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to