Bhadra is categorised as Wildlife / Bird Watching
Reasons to Visit
- Bhadra is a reserve forest around Bhadra reservoir near Chikmagalur
- Bhadra boasts of wildlife, birds and offers a lot of activities for an all round holiday destination and a getaway
- Bhadra sanctuary lies around the water reserve created around the Bhadra river dam and River tern lodge is the only option here, which conducts safaris and rides on the backwaters of the Bhadra Reservoir
- Destinations renowned for Wildlife and Bird watching in Karnataka"Bhadra is a reserve forest around Bhadra reservoir near Chikmagalur. Bhadra boasts of wildlife, birds and offers a lot of activities for an all round holiday destination and a getaway"
- Nearest Airport -Mangalore (200 kms), Mysore (228 kms), Hubli (240 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Chitradurga (98 kms), Davanagere (120 kms), Hassan (133 kms)
- Bhadra is an Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Calicut Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bhadra Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Bhadra
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Bhadra Getaway (2 Nights)
- Chikmagarlur - Bhadra Break (3 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Bhadra. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bhadra Bird watching and Wildlife getaway
- River Tern Lodge nature centric getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to