Bera is categorised as Wildlife
Reasons to Visit
- Bera is situated near Jawai Dam, 50 kms of Ranakpur known for Leopard sightings.
- Royal family with a wide experience in Wildlife safaris and Photography runs Leopards Lair resort here
- Bera is very good village surrounded by hills and forests.
- Bera is good for bird-watching. Other wildlife sightings comprise Blue Bulls, Wild Jungle Cats, Hyenas, Wolves, Jackals, Hare, Red Fox, etc.
- Destinations enroute Udaipur - Jodhpur route"Bera is situated near Jawai Dam, 50 kms of Ranakpur known for Leopard sightings. Its a popular stopover on Udaipur-Jodhpur route for travellers looking to add bird watching and wildlife to their Rajasthan itinerary."
- Wildlife and Bird watching Destinations in Rajasthan"180 km from Jodhpur and 150 km from Udaipur by road, Bera is situated in close proximity to the Jawai Dam and is the destination for Leopard sightings and where one can also spot more than 150 species of Birds."
- Destinations to Visit for Leopard Sightings in India"Bera and nearby Jawai Bandh (Rajasthan) near Ranakpur is renowned for its Leopard sightings. The area around Bera is rocky and not being part of any reserve forest one can do late evening / night safaris for Leopards. "
- Nearest Airport -Deogarh (116 kms), Udaipur (134 kms), Jodhpur (173 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Jawai Bandh (18 kms), Sirohi Road (37 kms), Falna (38 kms)
- Bera is an Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Kota / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Indore / Ex-Surat / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Valsad Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bera Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Bera
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Dasada - Bera - Nature lovers Break (4 Nights)
- Udaipur Getaway with Leopard Extension (4 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Bera has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Bera||Rs. 5300|
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Bera via Kumbhalgarh and Ranakpur Jain Temple||Rs. 5890|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Bera. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Heritage Retreats of Rajasthan
- Leopard Experience in Bera
- Leopard Lair – Experiential Wildlife Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to