Bassi is categorised as Heritage
Bassi Fort (Nivalink Trip Dated - 8 March 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Bassi, about 25 km northeast of Chittaurgarh off Kota Road is renowned for its wood carvers especially brightly painted wooden carvings or the Kavads
- Bassi Village has temples, step well cenotaphs the exquisite sculptures; woodcraft, shoemaking, potters and hand made Bidi (local Cigarettes)
- Bassi is home to a heritage getaway that serve as stopovers on the route and are experiential getaways for any heritage / off-beat travellers
- Offbeat Heritage Getaways around Chittorgarh"25 km northeast of Chittaurgarh is set around Rajasthan countryside and craft villages and offers a heritage getaway for experiential / heritage / off-beat travellers."
- Experiential Heritage Getaways around Kota"A heritage getaway on Chittorgarh - Kota route that serve as stopovers enroute and is a recommended experiential getaways for heritage / off-beat travellers"
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (160 kms), Deogarh (160 kms), Kishangarh (265 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Chittorgarh (40 kms), Bundi (120 kms), Bijaynagar (133 kms)
- Bassi is an Ex-Kota / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Indore / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Agra / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Noida / Ex-Surat Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Bassi
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Bassi has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Bassi||Rs. 3534|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Bassi. Click here for reviewing them.
- Idyllic and Experiential Retreats in Rajasthan
- Bassi Fort Palace – Off-beat heritage getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to