Barnawapara is categorised as Wildlife / Bird Watching / Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Barnawapara is an ex-Raipur Nature Centric Getaway
- Barnawapara Sanctuary is renowned for being home to more than 200 varieties of Bird and is excellent for Bird watching in Winter
- Barnawapara is recommended for Nature Travellers and Bird watchers
- Accommodation is Limited in and around Barnawapara
- Widlife and Bird watching destinations in Chhattisgarh"Barnawapara (100-120 kms from Raipur) is a standalone bird watching getaway. The Barnawapara region comprises of dense forests, scrubs, farmlands and waterbodies. This combination attracts water birds as well as ones that are found in forests and open farm areas. As there are only a few lodges in the area the experience is exclusive"
- Nearest Airport -Raipur (100 kms), Nagpur (372 kms), Jabalpur (466 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Raipur (100 kms), Bilaspur (111 kms), Durg (170 kms)
- Barnawapara is an Ex-Raipur / Ex-Nagpur / Ex-Jabalpur / Ex-Bhubaneswar Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Barnawapara Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Barnawapara
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Barnawapara Getaway (2 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Barnawapara. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Barnawapara – Travel Idea for a Bird watching Getaway
- Chhattisgarh Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to