Barmer is categorised as Business and Transit
Nakoda Jain Temple (Nivalink Trip Dated - 19 March 2011)
Reasons to Visit
- Barmer is a town in West Rajasthan on the Mount Abu (285 kms) - Jaisalmer (161 kms) known for its rich crafts, dances, block printed bed sheets, embroidery work
- Barmer is access point to visit Nakoda Jain Temple complex
- Significant Pilgrimages in and around Jodhpur and Jaisalmer"Nakoda is a set of Jain temples situated in the Barmer district of Rajasthan (110 kms from Barmer and Jodhpur). Parsvanatha Jain temple here is a major Jain Pilgrimage centre. "
- Destinations on Mount Abu - Jaisalmer Route"150 kms from Jaisalmer, Barmer is an excellent stopover while arriving from Mount Abu. Barmer has mainly business hotel type stays to consider. Barmer is especially attractive for a transit stay for Jain Pilgrim travellers looking to visit Nakoda Jain Temples. "
- Significant Jain Pilgrimages in North, West and Central Rajasthan"Nakoda is a renowned Jain pilgrimage situated in the Barmer district of Rajasthan in remote area between Jodhpur and Barmer. Nakoda is best day visited from Jodhpur. "
- Nearest Airport -Jaisalmer (160 kms), Jodhpur (220 kms), Udaipur (340 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Barmer
- Barmer is connected by Day train with Ahmedabad
- Barmer is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Bangalore, Pune
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Barmer Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Barmer
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Barmer. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to