Barkot is categorised as Remote Himalayas / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Barkot lies at the junction point of Yamunotri and Har-Ki-Doon and is an important stopover on the Chaar Dham circuit
- Destinations on Chaar Dham Pilgrim Circuit of Uttarakhand"Barkot (50 kms Short of Yamunotri and 100 kms from Uttarkashi) is an area where camps are setup for guests to arrive and stay in transit before approaching Yamunotri the next day. "
- Nearest Airport -Dehradun (124 kms), Shimla (217 kms), Chandigarh (237 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Dehradun (124 kms), Rishikesh (165 kms), Haridwar (175 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||3|
For Reviewing all Barkot Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
3 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Barkot
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Ek-Dham - Yamunotri (2 Nights)
- Do Dham - Yamunotri and Gangotri (6 Nights)
- Char Dham - Itinerary (10 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Barkot. Click here for reviewing them.
- Chaar Dham Pilgrimage
- Winter Chaar Dham - A Travel Idea for Uttarakhand
- Yamunotri Pilgrimage
For expert insights and recommendations - email to