Bareily is categorised as Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Bareily is a tier II city at 250 kms from Delhi.
- Bareily is frequented by business travellers and is the access point to visit upper Kumaon areas of Abbott Mount / Lohaghat.
- Bareily is also an alternative access point (to Kathgodam) to visit Munsiyari.
- Airports and Access Points for Uttar Pradesh"Bareily is a railhead to visit destinations of Upper Kumaon regions. "
- Nearest Airport -Bareily
- Nearest Railway Station - Bareily
- Bareily is connected by Air with Mumbai, Bangalore
- Bareily is connected by Day train with New Delhi, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jaipur
- Bareily is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Mumbai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bareily Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Bareily
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Bareily