Bannerghatta is categorised as Wildlife / Bird Watching
Reasons to Visit
- Bannerghatta National Park is a wild life sanctuary that spreads over 525 sq. kms surrounded by the scenic lush green hills on outskirts of Bangalore
- Bannerghatta Park is ideal for day visitors with a bit of an interest in Birds and wildlife.
- The major attraction of the Bannerghatta Park is the safaris conducted by the Forest Department
- Visitors to Bannerghatta can spot tigers, lions, leopards, elephants, various species of deer and other animals on the safari tours.
- BannerghattaPark also has a variety of trees and houses many exotic species of birds. The
- Bannerghatta park additional comprises a mini zoo, a reptile park and a museum. There are also elephant rides available for children
- Except for Tuesday, the park is open on all other days from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm. The best season to visit the Bannerghatta National Park is from Ocotber to May
- Nature Getaways around Bangalore - within 200 kms"Bannerghatta Park is set on outskirts of Bangalore (25 kms) and is ideal for day visitors with a bit of an interest in Birds and wildlife."
- Nearest Airport -Bangalore (25 kms), Mysore (150 kms), Salem (202 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Bangalore (25 kms), Ramanagaram (58 kms), Tumkur (96 kms)
- Bannerghatta is an Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Trichy / Ex-Chennai / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Trichur / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bannerghatta Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Bannerghatta
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Bannerghatta. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bangalore Getaway - A Travel Idea for City Break
- Bannerghatta Wildlife and Bird watching getaway
- Bannerghatta Nature Camp experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to