Bangaram Island is categorised as Adventure / Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Bangaram Island is an uninhabited Island at 20 minutes speed boat ride from Agatti having a CGH resort spread over 30 acres.
- CGH specializes in bringing out ethnic character of the area and Bangaram Island Resort has become a destination for International visitor for a complete remote island experience.
- Bangaram presents a spectacle of sparkling coral reefs, turquoise blue lagoons, silvery beaches and lush green coconut palms.
- Bangaram is where one can just sit and do nothing, reach, enjoy cleanest and clearest of beach one can find, zero noise disturbance in terms of cellphones or any kind of activity including overhead air planes.
- Bangaram for its price should still be visited for its remoteness and simplicity and those who compare it with Maldives and its luxury should stay away.
- Bangaram offers Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Deep Sea fishing etc.
- Bangaram Island is involved in a litigation over the only resort there and therefore not open for tourists Guests can enter the Island only if you have a confirmed stay. Hotels procure Entry Permit from the Lakshadweep Administration for entering or visiting the island on behalf of the confirmed guests.
- Island Destinations of India"Located at 20 minutes speed boat ride from Agatti where a resort and a homestay are located. One of the most exotic islands in Lakshadweep with white sands and crystal clear waters. Bangaram Island Resort is currently closed for some litigation but homestay is operational. "
- Nearest Airport -Agatti Island (12 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Bangaram-Island
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Bangaram Island. Click here for reviewing them.
- Lakshadweep Islands Experience
- Scuba Diving in Lakshadweep
For expert insights and recommendations - email to