Bambora is categorised as Heritage
Bambora Views (Nivalink Trip Dated - 8 March 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Bambora lies at 40 kms East of Udaipur and is home to experiential heritage getaway, Karni Fort offering a Rajasthani countryside experience.
- Karni fort is popular for its Horse safaris that take guests to neighboring villages, offering an experience of rural landscape and authentic Rajasthani cuisine.
- Experiential Retreats around Udaipur"Popular for its Horse safaris that take guests to neighboring villages, offering an experience of rural landscape and authentic Rajasthani cuisine."
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (40 kms), Ahmedabad (290 kms), Vadodara (325 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Udaipur (40 kms), Chittorgarh (105 kms), Sirohi Road (173 kms)
- Bambora is an Ex-Kota / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Indore / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Surat / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Jamnagar Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bambora Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Bambora
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Bambora has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Bambora||Rs. 2945|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Bambora. Click here for reviewing them.
- Horse Safaris around Udaipur
- Idyllic and Experiential Retreats in Rajasthan
- Karni Fort Bambora – Experiential heritage getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to