Bambora is categorised as Heritage
Bambora Views (Nivalink Trip Dated - 8 March 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Bambora lies at 40 kms East of Udaipur and is home to experiential heritage getaway, Karni Fort offering a Rajasthani countryside experience.
- Karni fort is popular for its Horse safaris that take guests to neighboring villages, offering an experience of rural landscape and authentic Rajasthani cuisine.
- Experiential Retreats around Udaipur"Popular for its Horse safaris that take guests to neighboring villages, offering an experience of rural landscape and authentic Rajasthani cuisine."
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (40 kms), Ahmedabad (290 kms), Kishangarh (300 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Udaipur (40 kms), Chittorgarh (105 kms), Sirohi Road (173 kms)
- Bambora is an Ex-Kota / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Indore / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Surat / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Jamnagar Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Bambora
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Bambora has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Bambora||Rs. 2945|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Bambora. Click here for reviewing them.
- Horse Safaris around Udaipur
- Idyllic and Experiential Retreats in Rajasthan
- Karni Fort Bambora – Experiential heritage getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to