Bali is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Bali, a beach resort in Indonesia is the most popular tourist destination in the region
- Bali a popular honeymoon destination, a renowned getaway and adventure sports destination.
- Bali is renowned for its luxury resorts, boutique villa complexes and endless beaches
- Bali is a mix of beach resorts and thick forests / mountains around it
- Bali offers world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions
- Bali has a distinct influence of Hinduism and therefore monuments are an attraction for Indians and those interest in history and cultural evolution
- Guests from 63 countries are eligible for visa-on-arrival when visiting Bali and Indonesia including India. Indonesia enjoys a tropical climate, which gives a cool temperature all the year round. The east monsoon hits the place in the month of June to September and the west monsoon in the month of December to March which brings along with it rain. The highlands region is cool in comparison to the beaches. The average humidity is ranges from 75% to 100%.
- Nearest Airport -Bali
- Bali is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Bali Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Bali
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Beautiful Bali (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
7 Travel Ideas listed for Bali. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bali as a Spa Getaway and Yoga Retreat
- Bali for a Family Traveller
- Bali Travel in a Nutshell
- Destination Weddings at Bali
- Luxury Villas in Bali
- Scuba Diving in Bali
- Self Driving in Bali
For expert insights and recommendations - email to