Baindur is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Baindur is a coastal village in Coastal Karnataka off National Highway NH-17/66
- Baindur is home to idylic beaches with hills nearby offering excellent ocean views
- Baindur can be a base point to visit Shri Mookambika Devi temple at Kollur, 26 km away
- Sri Seneshwara Temple, the Sri Mahakali Temple and the Sri Sita Ramachandra Mandira in Baindur are renowned and well visited.
- Sri Someshwara temple is one of the most beautiful temples located on the seashore
- Sai Vishram Beach Resort in Baindur offers beachside stay with activities Wildwoods Spa is an experiential stay option in Baindur recommended for nature centric travellers / bird watchers
- Airports and Access Points for Destinations in Karnataka"Baindur Railway Station is a popular access point for beach getaway of Baindur and Pilgrimage of Mookambika. "
- Idyllic Beach Destinations in Coastal Karnataka"Baindur (70 kms north of Udupi) offers most idyllic beaches and charming resorts. Baindur offers watersports and an activity filled stay. Wild Woods Spa here is a premium stay offering bird watching and a kind of stay preferred for Spa getaways and experiential getaways."
- Nearest Airport -Mangalore (131 kms), Hubli (235 kms), Dabolim (240 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Baindur
- Baindur is an Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Bangalore Getaway
- Baindur is connected by Day train with Bangalore, Cochin (Ernakulam)
- Baindur is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
- Baindur is connected by Day bus with Bangalore
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Baindur
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Coastal Karnatala Extended Getaway (3 Nights)
- Baindur Extended Getaway with Dandeli (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Baindur has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Mangalore and Drop to Baindur||Rs. 3521|
|Pickup from Udupi and Drop to Baindur||Rs. 2112|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Baindur. Click here for reviewing them.
- Off-beat getaways in Coastal Karnataka
- Sai Vishram Beach getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to