Badrinath is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Badrinath Dham (Lord Vishnu Temple) is the most visited of the Char Dhams, one of the most significant Hindu pilgrimage destinations.
- Badrinath Dham (10000+ ft asl) is blessed with exceptional himalayan beauty and to be there is nothing short of an experience for anybody.
- Badrinath Dham opens in May and closes in end Oct / early Nov.
- Accommodation in Badrinath is limited and access to Badrinath is also restricted. This mandates guests to stay at Joshimath or Auli or Pipalkoti in transit before approaching it.
- Char Dham - Four most sacred Pilgrimages of Hinduism"Badrinath (10000+ ft asl) is one of the most reveredLord Vishnu pilgrimages in India. Badrinath is located in a remote area at 280 kms from Rishikesh and can be visited during May-Oct period when the road opens up."
- Destinations on Chaar Dham Pilgrim Circuit of Uttarakhand"Badrinath (12000 ft asl) is one of the four pilgrimages that Hindus look at making it during their lifetime (Others being Puri, Rameshwaram and Dwarka). Badrinath is most visited of the Dhaams on the Chaar Dham circuit of Uttarakhand. Badrinath is accessible during May - Oct period."
- Nearest Airport -Dehradun (336 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Rishikesh (293 kms), Haridwar (300 kms), Kotdwara (326 kms)
- Badrinath is an Ex-Dehradun Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Badrinath Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Badrinath
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Do Dham - Kedarnath and Badrinath (6 Nights)
- Ek-Dham - Badrinath (5 Nights)
- Char Dham - Itinerary (10 Nights)
- Teen Dham- Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Badrinath. Click here for reviewing them.
- Badrinath Pilgrimage
- Chaar Dham Pilgrimage
For expert insights and recommendations - email to