Badnera is categorised as Business and Transit
Amravati City near Badnera
Reasons to Visit
- Amravati lies on the Mumbai - Nagpur route, 153 kms from Nagpur and home to locally significant Amba, Shri Krishna, and Shri Venkateshwara temples
- Badnera, 10 kms from from Amravati is a popular railhead for accessing Chikhaldhara, a local hill station in close proximity to Melghat tiger reserve
- Airports and Access Points in Maharashtra"Badnera is access point to visit hillside getaway Chikhaldhara (120 kms) and Melghat reserve area (130 kms)"
- Nearest Airport -Nagpur (151 kms), Nanded (271 kms), Jalgaon (286 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Badnera
- Badnera is connected by Day train with Pune, Hyderabad
- Badnera is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore
- Badnera is connected by Overnight Bus with Pune, Ahmedabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Badnera
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Badnera