Auckland is categorised as Riverside / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Auckland in North Island of New Zealand is the largest urban area of New Zealand and typically arrival point for any international traveller to New Zealand.
- Auckland is renowned as City of Yachts for having the highest per capita Yachts in the world
- Auckland has may sightseeing areas / attractions, cafes, restaurants, and clubs
- Moderate climate of Aucklands makes it an all year round destination
- Nearest Airport -Auckland
- Auckland is connected by Air with Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Auckland
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Essential New Zealand (6 Nights)
- Best of North & South Island (10 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Auckland. Click here for reviewing them.
- Auckland - An all round Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to