Arugam Bay is categorised as Beachside / Bird Watching
Reasons to Visit
- Arugam Bay lies on the Sri Lanka's southeast coast.
- Arugam Bay is located 320 km due east of Colombo. "
- Arugam Bay renowned for being a surfing destination and known for its idyllic beaches.
- Beyond surfing other activities here comprise Lagoon tour, bird watching, elephant watching, visit to Kumana National Park & archaeological sites.
- Nearest Airport -Colombo (315 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Arugam-Bay
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Arugam Bay. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Sri Lanka – Summary in a nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to