Anuradhapura is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Anuradhapura is renowned for being one of the eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Sri Lanka
- Anuradhapura is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world
- Anuradhapura is considered sacred to the Buddhist world, is today surrounded by monasteries covering an area of over 40 sq km
- Nearest Airport -Colombo (205 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Anuradhapura
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Anuradhapura. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Sri Lanka – Summary in a nutshell
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Sri Lanka
For expert insights and recommendations - email to