Ankola is categorised as Beachside
Ankola Beach (Nivalink Trip Dated - 2 March 2010)
Reasons to Visit
- Ankola is a coastal Hamlet on NH-17 between Karwar and Gokarna and easily accessible from Hubli and Goa
- Ankola is an idyllic coastal getaway. From Ankola one can visit Yana, Sirsi and Jog Falls.
- Stopover Destinations on Goa - Mangalore highway"Ankola (142 kms from Panjim) is an offbeat beach getaway and popular Luncheon stopover on Goa - Mangalore route."
- Idyllic Beach Destinations in Coastal Karnataka"Ankola is a local getaway between Karwar and Gokarna having beach front stays. Beaches here are idyllic and good to walk."
- Nearest Airport -Dabolim (133 kms), Hubli (143 kms), Belgaum (237 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Ankola
- Ankola is an Ex-Panjim / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Pune Getaway
- Ankola is connected by Day train with Cochin (Ernakulam)
- Ankola is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Cochin (Ernakulam)
- Ankola is connected by Overnight Bus with Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Ankola
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Ankola. Click here for reviewing them.
- Off-beat getaways in Coastal Karnataka
For expert insights and recommendations - email to