Anandpur Sahib is categorised as Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Anandpur Sahib is a Sikh Pilgrimage centre 85 kms north of Chandigarh.
- Anandpur Sahib witnessed the birth of the Khalsa 300 years ago and one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism and therefore most significant Sikh Pilgrimage centre.
- Ropar Wetlands which are about 50 km from here serves as an important staging ground for a number of migratory birds.
- Nainadevi Temple nearby is also a very important Temple for North Indian Hindus.
- Major Sikh Pilgrimage Destinations in India"Anandpur Sahib is a complex north of Chandigarh and comprises several Gurdwaras. Anandpur Sahib is a major Sikh pilgrimage centre and one of the most visited after Golden Temple in Amritsar. Takht Sri Darbar Sahib Kesgarh Sahib at Anandpur is one of the Rakhts of Sikhism and therefore most important. "
- Significant Pilgrimages in and around Chandigarh"Anandpur Sahib (One of the 5 Takhts of Sikhism), Kiratpur Sahib and Naina Devi (Shaktipeetha) are three major pilgrimages that are visited ex-Chandigarh as a day visit. "
- Nearest Airport -Chandigarh (80 kms), Jalandhar (103 kms), Ludhiana (113 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Anandpur Sahib
- Anandpur Sahib is an Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Agra / Ex-Jaipur Getaway
- Anandpur Sahib is connected by Day train with New Delhi, Chandigarh
- Anandpur Sahib is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Anandpur Sahib Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Anandpur-Sahib
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Anandpur Sahib has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Chandigarh to Anandpur Sahib Day visit and back||Rs. 3820|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Anandpur Sahib. Click here for reviewing them.
Festivals linked to Anandpur Sahib (Punjab)
- Guru Nanak Jayanti
- Hola Mohalla
For expert insights and recommendations - email to