Amboli is categorised as Hillside Hamlet
Reasons to Visit
- Amboli is an idyllic hill station (2500+ ft above sea level) overlooking the thick rainforest on the Vengurla (Coastal Maharashtra) - Belgaum route.
- Amboli is an idyllic hill station that comes alive in monsoon when the area is abound with waterfalls and mist.
- Amboli is a local getaway visited ex-Panjim (90 kms), ex-Pune (343 kms), ex-Kolhapur (119 kms) and ex-Belgaum (60 kms) all round the year.
- Top Monsoon Getaways in Maharashtra"Amboli (2000+ ft asl) at 25 kms from Sawantwadi turns into a mist paradise in monsoon. Guests from Kolhapur, Belgaum, Goa arrive here in large numbers for a monsoon experience"
- Nearest Airport -Belgaum (70 kms), Dabolim (117 kms), Kolhapur (117 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Sawantwadi (31 kms), Kudal (48 kms), Belgaum (70 kms)
- Amboli is an Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Pune / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Aurangabad Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Amboli Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Amboli
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Amboli has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Belgaum Railway Station and Amboli||Rs. 2934|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
Click here for Reviewing all Amboli Add Ons, rates and making online reservation requests.
|Services ||Rates Starting From|
|Snake Excursion at Amboli||Rs. 2900|
3 Travel Ideas listed for Amboli. Click here for reviewing them.
- Amboli Getaway
- Holiday Ideas Goa plus Something else
- Monsoon Getaways of Maharashtra
For expert insights and recommendations - email to