Allahabad is categorised as Pilgrimage / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Allahabad is one of four sites of the Kumbh Mela (Haridwar, Ujjain and Nasik being others).
- Allahabad is situated at the confluence of the holy Ganga and Yamuna Rivers popularly known as Triveni Sangam or Sangam and has a great religious significance.
- Allahabad is home to many temples that are popularly visited by pigrims arriving for Sangam
- Magh Meha held annually in Winter at Sangam receives millions of visitors
- Allahabad is a stopover destination on the Bandhavgarh - Varanasi Route.
- Major Hindu Pilgrimages in Uttar Pradesh"Allahabad (110 kms from Varanasi) is situated at the confluence of the Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswanti rivers (The confluence is popularly known as the Sangam). Allahabad is the site where Kumbh Mela is held every 12 years. Lalita Devi Temple here is considered one of the Shakti Peetha temples. Allahabad combines well with Varanasi for a pilgrim break."
- Shaktipeetha Temples in North India"Allahabad (110 kms from Varanasi) is renowned pilgrimage for being situated at the confluence of the Ganges, Yamuna and Saraswati rivers. There are several other temples and monuments in and around Allahabad of various interest to tourists on account of its local / regional and architectural significance. Lalita Devi Temple here is considered one of the Shakti Peetha temples. Alalhabad combines with Varanasi for a pilgrim break."
- Airports and Access Points for Uttar Pradesh"Allahabad Railway Station is a convenient access point to visit Sangam (River confluence of Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati) and pilgrimages around it. "
- Nearest Airport -Allahabad
- Nearest Railway Station - Allahabad
- Please click here for Road Getaways Ex-Allahabad
- Allahabad is connected by Air with New Delhi, Lucknow, Bangalore
- Allahabad is connected by Day train with Lucknow
- Allahabad is connected by Overnight train with Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Lucknow, Bangalore
- Allahabad is connected by Day bus with Lucknow
- Allahabad is connected by Overnight Bus with New Delhi, Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||1|
For Reviewing all Allahabad Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Allahabad
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Ayodhya - Allahabad - Varanasi Pilgrimage (4 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Allahabad has 5 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Allahabad Day visit from Varanasi||Rs. 5565|
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Khajuraho to Varanasi with an overnight stay in Allahabad||Rs. 13167|
|Pickup/Drop between Allahabad and Ayodhya||Rs. 3556|
|Pickup/Drop between Allahabad and Chitrakoot||Rs. 2223|
|Pickup/Drop between Varanasi and Allahabad||Rs. 5300|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
5 Travel Ideas listed for Allahabad. Click here for reviewing them.
- Allahabad Pilgrimage
- Allahabad Shaktipeetha Pilgrimage
- Ayodhya Excursion
Festivals linked to Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Kumbh Mela Experience
- Magh Mela
For expert insights and recommendations - email to