Alice Springs is categorised as Desert
Reasons to Visit
- Alice Springs, lies in the heart of Australia’s Desert and base point to access Australia's renowned outback experience.
- Alice Springs is where guests Sail over the spinifex plains in a hot air balloon or bike ride to Simpsons Gap.
- Alice Springs renowned for safari of quad bikes across the desert or a flight over the MacDonnell Ranges.
- Alice Springs where guests peer into the traditions of the Aboriginal Arrernte people who have lived here for 20,000 years and browse contemporary Aboriginal art along Todd Mall.
- Alice Springs is a modern town and base point to visit iconic attractions of Uluru-Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon.
- Nearest Airport -Alice Springs
- Alice Springs is connected by Air with New Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Hyderabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Alice-Springs
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Alice Springs. Click here for reviewing them.
- 5 things to do in Alice Springs - Heart of Australian Outback Experience
- Australian Outback Experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No destination found within drivable distance of Alice Springs