Agatti Island is categorised as Adventure / Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Agatti Island is a small 7 kilometer long island, situated about 459 kilometers off the Kochi Coast Agatti is a part of the Lakshadweep Islands, which is the smallest union territory of India.
- Agatti is most likely point of arrival for tourists (By Air) and from here Bangaram, only other island that has a private resort is just a speed boat ride away.
- Agatti and other Lakshadweep Islands represent a sense of remoteness (Population of these islands is in hundreds and not thousands) that is unmatched anywhere in Indian territory and matched by only a few islands in the world.
- Agatti Islands are visited as a getaway for its remoteness and crystal clear waters & White sand beaches. Scuba diving enthusiasts and activity centric guests arrive here to unexplore coral sites around the area and experience the remoteness and beauty.
- Activities at Agatti comprise swimming in crystal clear waters, snorkelling and scuba diving Deep Sea Fishing, sailing, glass bottom boat rides, water skiing and kayaking .
- Agatti has one private resort, Agatti Island Beach Resort which is open all through the year.
- Agatti offers simple and functional stays and guests expecting luxury resorts and comparing it with Maldives should stay away.
- Guests can enter the Island only if they have a confirmed stay. Hotels obtain Entry Permit from the Lakshadweep Administration for entering or visiting the island on behalf of the guests.
- Island Destinations of India"Capital and main arrival point of Lakshadweep Islands where couple of resorts and homestays are located. Agatti offers cystal clear waters and white sand beaches. Resort is currently closed for some litigation but homestay is operational. "
- Nearest Airport -Agatti Island
- Agatti Island is connected by Air with Cochin (Ernakulam), Bangalore
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Agatti Island Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Agatti-Island
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Agatti Island. Click here for reviewing them.
- Lakshadweep Islands Experience
- Scuba Diving in Lakshadweep
For expert insights and recommendations - email to