Walking / Trekking in Sangla
Sangla (9000 ft asl) is a beautiful valley with a riverside ambience and good mountain views all around. The area provides excellent views and is excellent for walks and trekking. Chitkul (24 kms) has great views. Guests can stay anywhere upto a week.
Popular Walking trails here comprise
* Hike to the glacier point (Medium difficulty levels - 3 hour)
* Day visit to Chitkul (Medium - 6 hour)
* Walk to Sangla Village (Easy - 3 hour)
* Batseri - Rakcham walk (Medium - 4 hour)
* Sangla meadows walk (Difficult - Full day)
Multi-day treks could be planned with Sangla as the base point. 4-day Rupin Pass trek (15000+ ft asl) is popular for which 1 week stay at Sangla is recommended.
Typical Stay Duration: 4 nights to a week