Visakhapatnam lies on the eastern coast of Andhra Pradesh and is a bustling city overlooking Bay of Bengal.
Principle reason to arrive to Visakhapatnam for a getaway are:
* Rishikonda Beach (12 kms from city center)
* Simhachalam (16 kms) - A Renowned Pilgrim Centre
* Araku Valley (112 kms - Pleasant hill station and plantation area)
* Borra Caves-Tribal caves (90 kms)
* Tyda - Eco-Tourism Resort (75 kms)
* Anantagiri-Coffee Plantations-Enroute to Araku Valley
* Appikonda-30 kms-Shiva temple
There many other places of interest and buddhist sites around Visakhapatnam of guest interest. Guests can stay for a few nights exploring these.