Temples in and around Kollam
Kottarakkara Sree Mahaganapathy Kshethram (Photo Courtesy: Binupotti)
Kollam is the second most commercially active town in Kerala after Cochin and is known for Cashew plantations and Coir manufacturing. Kollam is also known as The God's Own Capital.
There are many significant temples in and around Kollam that are well visited all round the year.
* Ammachiveedu Muhurthi Temple
* Dharmasasftha Temple at Sasthamkotta
* Kodimootil Sri Bhadrakali Temple
* Parampathukulangara Sri Mahakshetram
* Puthiyakavu Bhagawathi Temple
* Sri Uma Maheshwara Swamy Temple
* Twin Temples, Cheriazheeakal
* Wadekkenadayil Bhagawathi Temple
* Devi Temple at Thevalakkara
* Ochira Temple
* Malanada Duryodhana Temple
* Shri Dharmasastha Kshetram at Kulathupuzha