Summer in Manali
Himalayan Hill Station
Manali (6000+ ft asl) is the most visited getaway and premier holiday destination in Himachal Pradesh and perhaps the entire North India.
Manali offers best guest satisfaction among all hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Factors that contribute are:
* Excellent Himalayan hillside and Beas river valley side experience.
* Guests can get to feel snow even early June (Rohtang pass opens in end - May, early June)
* Fun Adventure options at Solang Valley (Paragliding, Zorbing etc.)
* Other Adventure options (Trekking, White Water rafting)
* Sightseeing - Those interested in touristy pursuits there is enough to keep them occupied. One can also visit Manikaran, a renowned Sikh Pilgrimage destination.
* Ambience that Manali offers makes it an excellent Do nothing destination.
* Set in a valley, there is no dearth of space. This gives any urban traveler a sense of space while offering a nature centric experience.
Recommended stay - 3-4 nights to a week