Shekhawati – A Heritage Getaway
Shekhawati is a kind of mid-way between Delhi and Bikaner and a popular stopover enroute. The area is renowned for its frescoed Havelis and gets visitors from all over the world to the marvel "Museums" spread across the region. The area gives glimpse of the colorful rural folks, their lifestyles and visited for horse safaris and often visited for the “Real India” experience.
* Shekhawati comprises many a destinations spread over a 50 kms radius:
* Nawalgarh – A town full of Frescoed Havelis
* Alsisar – Grand heritage stays in a Rural backdrop
* Mandawa – Upclose to rural lifestyle and most popular inbound traveler stopover.
* Bagar - Off-Beat and quietly tucked in a corner for a quiet getaway
* Surajgarh – Closest from Delhi and more of a heritage getaway and less of a destination
There are a variety of hotel stays in Shekhawati comprising restored fort, haveli, ethnic resort and destination resorts. There are simple heritage hotels for budget travelers and bagpackers as well. Some of these heritage hotels have experiential and adventure offerings such Horse safaris.