Self Catering Cottages in Manali
Typical Cottage in Manali
Manali (6000+ ft asl) is the most visited getaway and premier holiday destination in Himachal Pradesh and perhaps the entire North India.
Self-catering cottages in Manali, a relatively recent addition to its accommodation landscape, are excellent for families looking for a long stays. Concept here is similar to a stay in an apartment / cottage in Switzerland or any other Alpine country.
Features of Self-catering Cottages
* Cottages reflects local heritage and architecture of the area.
* Cottages have room amenities equivalent of a 3-star hotel
* Cottages typically come in two, three and four bedroom variants and all have a common hall, dining area and a full service kitchenette.
* Some may even include a cook & servant in the tariff to give a feeling of home away from home.
* Cottages in most cases are situated away from the town center bustle overlooking Himalayan ranges and provide a serene setting for a long stay.
* Entire family can stay together and enjoy a holiday better.
* Self-catering cottages offer excellent value pricing.
Typical stay - 7 nights. Seasonality: Apr - June.