Rattapani Eco Tourism
Delawadi is a nature centric getaway at 2 hours from Bhopal. Delawadi lies in close proximity to Ratapani wildlife sanctuary. Ratapani wildlife sanctuary, situated within the vindhyachal hills is one of the abodes of wildlife. The area is renowned for natural recreation spots and wildlife. The sanctuary consists of a beautiful forest and large number of wildlife and birds.
* Deep wood loop trail: 3.5 kms trail ideal for nature walking.
* Golden Grass loop trail: 3.5 kms trail ideal for kids.
* Holy river trail: 12 kms trail for biking and a daylong trip to witness holy Narmada River.
* Rainbow peak jungle safari: 27.4 kms. Safari trail.
Places to visit
* Ginnorgarh Fort - This historical fort standing on an isolated hill, about 1,127 metres long and 266 metres broad are situated approximately 4 km away from Delawadi.
* Prisoners of War (POW) CamP- 2 Kms from Delabadi, Prisoners of war camps were establish under the British Raj to keep the prisoners from Second World War.
* Bhimbetka - 40 Kms from Delabadi, Bhimbetka is a World Heritage Site known to be a site of the second oldest cave paintings in the World.
MP Tourism Jungle Camp are located in Delawadi approachable through NH-12 and 265 kms from Indore through NH-3.