Rajgarh Adventure Getaway
Rajgarh (6000+ ft asl) in Sirmour area is a remote camping and adventure getaway. The area is full of hiking, trekking and adventure possibilities. Camps here cater extensively to corporate outbound training programmes and off-sites. Spring to summertime is the best time to visit the area when orchard around here bloom and bear apples, apricots etc.
For other guests also there are quite a few things to do:
* Hiking - A full day Hike to the imposing Churdhar peak (at 12000-ft)
* Group Adventure activities - Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing, Flying Fox etc.
* Bird Watching - Himalayan Magpies, Mainas, woodpeckers etc.
* Splash Swimming – Swimming in perennial streams
* Visit to the Waterfall
* The Sunrise (Set) Trek – Three hour trek
* Visit to the Monastery
* Baru Sahab – A very well known Gurudwara around 40 kms from Rajgarh.
Stay Duration: 2 - 3 nights. Adventure oriented guest may stay longer