Orchha Heritage Getaway
Orchha is a riverside heritage town at 15 kms from Jhansi. Orchha has a completely off beat character and a walk in the evening by the river and the heritage township is nothing short of an experience.
Orchha is home to ancient temples, cenotaphs, Orchha Fort and a very laidback riverside ambience. Nearby Orchha wildlife sanctuary is good for Bird watching. Rafting is conducted in Betwa River during monsoon.
Activities here comprise
* Trekking in the morning in fort campus
* Bird watching & Rarest Specie 'Vulture' Sighting
* Light and sound show every evening in fort campus
* Arti ceremony in Ram Raja Temple with guard of honor
* Visit to ‘Tara Gram’ a local handicraft unit.
* Cycling through the Rocks and terrain.
* Local Village Tour
Orchha stays comprise mid-segment to premium segment stays.
Orchha serves as a stopover for guests traveling from Agra to Khajuraho via Gwalior. As Jhansi has excellent rail connectivity ex-Delhi (Shatabdi Express), its also a popular train getaway.
Typical Stay Duration – 2 nights.