Mount Abu Pilgrimage
Mount Abu is home to one of the most visited and architecturally renowned Jain temples (11 to 13th century), Dilwara Temples. The complex comprises many temples
* Vimal Vasahi (Shri Adi Nathji temple)
* Luna Vasahi (Shri Nemi Nathji temple)
* Pithalhar (Shri Rishabh Deoji temple)
* Khartar Vasahi (Shri Parshav Nathji temple)
* Mahaveer Swami (Shri Mahaveer Swamiji temple).
Abu is also home to Brahmakumari Ashram which is visited all round the year by Brahmakumari devotees.
Recommended Stay Duration – 1 night