Jain Temples in and around Ranakpur
In and around Ranakpur and few kms West of Ranakpur, there are number of Jain temples that are very significant and well visited and can all be done in a circuit:
* Jahaj Mandir at Mandwala (Jalore)
* Mandoli, 35 kms from Jalore is a Jain temple dedicated to Guru Shantivijay Surishwarji.
* Jirawala is a village in Sirohi District (Abu Road - 60 km). There is a renowned Jain temple complex here having a Parsvanatha temple 1134 AD) and a Neminatha temple.
* Muchhal Mahavir temple is a Jain temple dedicated to Lord Mahavir, at Ghanerao (Falna - Kumbhalgarh route) near Ranakpur. The fair is held here on the thirteenth day of the hindu calendar month of Chaitra.
* Ranakpur is renowned and well visited by tourists, Inbound guests and most visitors to Rajasthan for its marble Jain temple complex.
* Sadri is situated near Ranakpur, a major Jain pilgrim center.Sadri is dotted with 14 ancient Jain temples of 10th and 11th century. Major points of attraction include the ancient Varahavatar
Recommended Stay Duration – 1 or 2 nights